Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got her back home, even if it's just for a few weeks before storage again. Just washed and waxed AND put the 1994 Mustang Rims on - Let the flaming begin..lol!!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Nice car,

now its time to lose them mustang wheels for something more fitting for that cat!!

thanks
pat

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if it's my work blocking something or not BUT the pics are not showing up! If they aren't there let me know and I'll repost them.

·
Registered
273 Posts
nice, agree, loose the moostang rims , but it is your car, do what YOU like.... where in Ohio are you? I am in the Cleveland area (Aurora)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice, agree, loose the moostang rims , but it is your car, do what YOU like.... where in Ohio are you? I am in the Cleveland area (Aurora)
I'm in Wadsworth. Zip Code 44281. It's in the extreme SE corner of Medina County, 5 minutes from Summit and 5 minutes from Wayne Counties.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like it said before, the Mustang wheels were just so I could get into 15" tires. Having a Cougar, or any classic, finding 14" tires for a decent price is VERY hard, especially in the 235/60 14 size that were on the car.

My son has found a nice set of wheels that we might go with BUT, there are a few things that need attention 1st (speedometer drive gear on the tailshaft needs replaced, horns installed, power steering leak checked out, POSSIBLE oil pressure issue but I'm not too sure about this, and it needs re-timed)....so $$ for tires is on hold until the Cougar gets back to a decent running condition.

As always, a Labor Of Love..lol! :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm in Wadsworth. Zip Code 44281. It's in the extreme SE corner of Medina County, 5 minutes from Summit and 5 minutes from Wayne Counties.
I know the area, was just at Medina Co airport Sunday for wheels and wings show, my brother works in wadsworth at Roher Corp, and my dad was buried at Ritman in April... planning on going to Atwood Sunday nice show... <table width="780" class="shtbl" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td width="70" class="shDate">10/2/2016</td><td width="90" class="shDay">Sun</td><td width="620" class="shTitle" bgcolor="#f8f8f8">Atwood Festival Car Show at the Atwood Lake Campgroundadd to favorites
</td></tr><tr><td class="shDate"></td><td class="shDay">12pm-4pm</td><td class="shCity">Sherrodsville, OH 44675 9298 Atwood Lake Rd. map 56.5 miles weather </td></tr><tr><td class="shReg">$15</td><td class="shReg">8am-12pm</td><td class="shDesc">Judged Show All makes years models. This is a large show in conjunction with Atwood Fall Festival & Craft Show. Arrive early to avoid traffic problems 29 Classes- Best of Show- Best Corvette- Largest Club See flyer @ website below</td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td class="shDesc">Presented By: Yesterdays Classics Benefits: Many Carities</td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td class="shHap">50-50 DoP DaP-1st 400 Judged Show Food Music by: Spikemans Peace, Love & Music World Tour</td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td>
  • Tell Them Big Als List Sent You!
</td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td class="shLink">http://www.atwoodfallfest.org http://www.SpikeManDJ.com</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know the area, was just at Medina Co airport Sunday for wheels and wings show, my brother works in wadsworth at Roher Corp, and my dad was buried at Ritman in April... planning on going to Atwood Sunday nice show... <table class="shtbl" width="780" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td class="shDate" width="70">10/2/2016</td><td class="shDay" width="90">Sun</td><td class="shTitle" width="620" bgcolor="#f8f8f8">Atwood Festival Car Show at the Atwood Lake Campgroundadd to favorites
</td></tr><tr><td class="shDate">
</td><td class="shDay">12pm-4pm</td><td class="shCity">Sherrodsville, OH 44675 9298 Atwood Lake Rd. map 56.5 miles weather </td></tr><tr><td class="shReg">$15</td><td class="shReg">8am-12pm</td><td class="shDesc">Judged Show All makes years models. This is a large show in conjunction with Atwood Fall Festival & Craft Show. Arrive early to avoid traffic problems 29 Classes- Best of Show- Best Corvette- Largest Club See flyer @ website below</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td class="shDesc">Presented By: Yesterdays Classics Benefits: Many Carities</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td class="shHap">50-50 DoP DaP-1st 400 Judged Show Food Music by: Spikemans Peace, Love & Music World Tour</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
  • Tell Them Big Als List Sent You!
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td class="shLink">http://www.atwoodfallfest.org http://www.SpikeManDJ.com</td></tr></tbody></table>
Unfortunately it's my weekend to work..:( Hope you made it and had fun!

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Those are 15's? Looks like the rear springs have a goofy arch in them leaving to much gap... looks off to me at least.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts