Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, next up is: An automatic shifter cover (The plate that has the drives, which goes over the shifter) and an XR7 shifter handle (Dark green). I also have blue "Powered by Ford" valve covers off a 302, but I have 351 covers on the 302 now, so they must be the same.

And last but not least, An A/C unit, and brackets off a 302, but I THINK it will work for a 351. I am not positive, but I believe the A/C unit is dead. So it would probably only be good for looks, or can maybe be rebuilt.

The AC unit is so friggin heavy, I will let you off by just paying shipping for it (Have fun paying that).

Actually, I also have the actual shifter (I think), for an FMX, but the wires are cut (It all works once the wires are reconnected), although it needs new bushings, because it wables.

Chris

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have the blue air cleaner, and snorkle, with plate that bolts to the manifold. Very nice condition

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. It doesn't have a sticker, so I am guessing it would work on a 351 too. Would it?

Chris

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and I almost forgot. I have an original AM radio out of my 69 XR7. Don't know if it works or not. Never wired it up.

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
I may be interested in the shifter parts. I found a shifter but has no cover or handle, what are the odds.

Rick

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol you can have them... I will mail them with the wheel. I will e-mail you tomorrow with a price for shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Thanx Chris, :D I'll be a waiting by the 'puter;) Are you set for paypal. I have abit of money in there that might cover shipping.

Rick

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah no problem. What would be a round about cost for it? You don't have to be right on the money. I have only shipped to Canada once.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Hey

howdy, did you happen to find out the shipping cost. Dont forget to put down a cheap value price and gift on the box. :D

Rick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts