Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the Cougar as is for now. #1, yes, i still drive it. yes i get alot of looks, no none of them look like compliments lol. Johnny law looks at me funny, but has yet to stop me. the car also handles differently. i guess no interior and alot of weight off the front will do that to ya. oh well, hey, while you are all looking at it, why not count the violations i can be cited for?? he he

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah, i forgot, i do drive it but i have to park it where i can see it. see, rolling the windows up is a big No No. having the door handles off and no lock cylinders in it make it hard to get into in a hurry....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, those are Xenon headlights too... they arent overly blue, and thats part of why i like them. you obviously cant see them during the day, but at night they look good

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
My short list,
1, no wipers
2, no front bumper
3, no front license plate

Maybe more that I don't see. Good luck staying away from the law.
Hope you like your new paint when your done. Neal.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Opps, I missed #4, no turn signals in front. Neal.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very observant, but one was missed.... no outside rear view mirror either. just wait till i get to the rear of the car. he he he

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
il going to the wonderful land of the local paint store tomorrow to get the paint. ill let you know what it set me back when i get the bill for the total damage. just to let you know, all of the people on here know that there is no $500 paint job that Maaco or Earl SHibe can do that will make anyone jealous. i mean hell, my uncle was showing off the job One Day Paint and body did on his Blazer and he paid 800 for it. sure its nice now, but i bet that in 1 1/2 to 2 years ( at the most ) its gonna look like hell. theres no way that Western Hi-Glow crap they use will ever touch my car as long as i own it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts