Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a mopar four speed transmission that has the B body tail shaft, and a box of other transmission parts that I need to liquidate. Pictures available on request. I know it's a cougar board, but I come across some other stuff too...

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Hey, I have a 8 3/4" with 742 4.10 Sure Grip Posi and 741 2.76 open center sections I'd like to sell, if we can get a few more items, we's can build us a Mopar!! :buck:

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know a guy that needs that sure grip, with out the gears. Are you interested?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I have tons of mopar stuff. Way to much to list. Like a NOS 3.91 gear set.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to find all my "extra" stuff a new home. I am planning on one more 6 month deployment, to fund the relocation to Colorado/Utah.....

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I know a guy that needs that sure grip, with out the gears. Are you interested?
I'd have to say that I would like to sell the 742 pumpkin as a whole rather than take it apart. Depending of course on what the offer would be for the Sure Grip...

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The down side is that he so rarely has any cash flow. That's how I got stuck with this trans... Oh well. If you guys know anybody, have them shoot me an email...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
The last three mopar 4 speeds in unknown condition I sold for $295 ea. on craigs list.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've had mine on craigslist off and on for the last year, and no real interest. Idaho is taking a very long time to gain back any economic gains. There is a 65 FB mustang that has been on CL for three days now, for under 5K, should have sold in a day. YOu just can't get a 65 or 66 FB for that kind of money, in any condition....
I wish I hadn't bought the 71, I would have bought this!!

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2672534022.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts