Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of the stainless molding above the passenger headlights, and also the drivers side interior quarter trim for a 68. Any help just shoot me an Email...:badass:
Lance

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I had a set

What you didn't like the custom set I sent? Thanks to FedEx! Looked like chrome tacos

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I liked them just fine until I opened the box..lol Now I know why the driver just left it in my garage without telling anyone. haha

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
The box was half the size it was when it left and when I got them back and took a look they bent them over (almost in half) to fit in the other half of the box. No hard feelings, I hope... don't forget the feedback..

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i have a buddy who works at Fed Ex.. he says that filing a claim shouldnt be that big a deal and that they cover up to $100 automatically i think. you just have to keep on them and if the packaging was reasonable enough then they would pay it off. as long as you had a stated value too i think . oh yeah... XR7-GT just got the Mercury Marauder DVD ---- that GOLD Cougar in there looks killer. how does it feel to have a famous car now ?? he he

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
It's on the DVD?

Are you serious? The Brown Cougar is on the DVD? Have sent in for mine but don't have it yet... Cool...

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
sure is on it, maybe i should bring it to Chilis next time. anyone have a DVD in their car? would really make it easier. ill bring it anyway. when is it?? this Saturday or next? i dont think i work this Saturday so that would rock. AND I HAVE CASH!!! WOO HOOO!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey Steve...

Remind me before Chili's.. I'll bring my laptop.. it's got a dvd player on it. . .

Robert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts