Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230550926708&viewitem=

Looks like Don's flat-black Q-code car that was out of SoCal last year has changed hands yet again, for about the same price.

What is wrong with this car that no one wants to keep it / do anything with it?

Although, I must admit, since it apparently isn't going down in value it may be a better place for money than some investments! LOL!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I looked at this car last year. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car at all, aside from what's mentioned in the ad. It is just one of those cars that you are stuck wondering what to do with. The most obvious solution is to make an Eliminator Clone, but then it's just a clone car, never to be worth the same amount as a real one, and just as expensive to restore. If you restore it to original, it's a plain jane ho-hum car except for the drive train. No one wants to part it out, but that might be its fate if the buyer wasn't a Cougar guy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Did you notice that he is the same person who sold the Green 70 Eliminator last week that used to be One Punch's. Not bad, 25K for 2 cougars in one week.

And to think I live within 20 miles of him and never got to see either one of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.