Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently purchased a lot group of used 69 / 70 Body & Interior parts from a fellow who was giving up on a project that he had started. The body panels are from Southern CA and are rust-free:

(1) Pair of 69 Fr Fenders; both have some very minor previous dent repair: $150 each
(2) Pair of 69 / 70 Doors; all have some minor previous dent repair: $150 / $200 each.
(1) 69 Hood that has an incorrect repro Eliminator style hood scoop: $75 (no shipping)
(1) 9" Rear Axle Housing / Drum-to-Drum; very very clean housing: $200 (no shipping)
(1) Pair of reproduction Leaf Springs: $50
(1) D0ZE 24" Radiator; original FoMoCo tanks, side straps, & tie bars: $100
(1) Clutch Fan assy for 69 351W-4V w/ extra cooling: $50
(1) Pair of XR7 Convertible Boot Mldgs; need rechromed: $100
(1) Set of Convertible Windshield Stainless; no dents: $100
(1) 69 XR7 Tach Cluster (Blue circuit board), good condition: $80
(1) Pair of 70 XR7 Fr Bucket Seats w/ good tracks (good core seats): $100 pr
(1) Pair of Seat Tracks in very good conditon: $40 pr
(1) Gas Door Lens in good used condition: $60
(2) 69 XR7 Racing Mirrors with good control knobs & cables: $60 each
(1) Pair of XR7 Stainless Door Mouldings (top of door) in good condition: $50 pr
(1) 70 Front Grill assy in good condition: $100

Many other parts that are not listed, so please feel free to inquire by P/M, e-mail, or phone. I will be posting pictures of these items on photobucket soon. Located in Indiana. Thanks.

Gary
765-Six 7 Four-Four 0 Seven 9 (after 6pm EDST)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
pm sent

thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello 70fastcat,

I am located (1) hour North of Indianapolis near the city of Marion. (2) miles West of I-69. It takes us right at 2-1/2 hours to drive to Loiusville, KY. It's a pretty straight trip down I-65 South. Thanks.

Gary
765-Six 7 Four-Four 0 Seven 9

·
Registered
505 Posts
Gary, Good to see you ... just joined this group. Jenny says hi. Any luck on getting us those photos of how a '69 wing is supposed to be attached on the underside of the deck lid?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
leaf springs , do you know what application they were ordered for? btw i am interested in them

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gary, Good to see you ... just joined this group. Jenny says hi. Any luck on getting us those photos of how a '69 wing is supposed to be attached on the underside of the deck lid?
Hey Eric. Welcome to the site & I'm glad to see that you and Jenny have joined the forum. There's a wealth of information shared here between us Cougar folks. I plan on taking pictures of the deck lid for you this Friday evening after work. It should show you exactly where to mount the rear spoiler on your 69 Eliminator. Catcha later.

Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts