Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts shipped at actual costs, at your expense. Located in Nor Cal, San Jose area.

FE Stuff:
1968-71 428 Police Interceptor heads- Looks like recent valve job. No other info. These have the C8AE-(blank) castings, with the CJ exhaust manifold bolt pattern and provisions for smog rails. $75/pr 9L and 9K dates.

428CJ stock aluminum oil pump- $75 Low mileage original.

390/428 std vol oil pump, Mellings I believe. $20 Used low mileage (5 miles?) pump off of a 69 390 I rebuilt....and changed only to figure out the darned sender was bad! My inexperience, your gain!

C8AX-D camshafts (2), new in packaging.. Been on shelves since the 70's! One is an original in the Ford tube, and the other is possibly a copy as it is in a box. Marked on the end, C8AX-D This is the same cam that the Super Stock CJ 428 Mustang used at the intro in the 1968 Winter Nationals! .600 lift, solid lifters. $100 for the pair. From what I have read, it sounds like these are a pretty nasty cam!!!

Small block?
Centerforce 11" pressure plate and disc. Came off of a 68 69 Bronco with a small block. Don't know anything else about it. Has weights on the levers, (diaphragm style) so not sure if it is called a type1 or type 2. Shows some wear but not abused. $35 plus shipping. Should also fit 351C.

Small block high volume oil pump-Mellings- used only on break in and dyno run, about 800 miles on it. $20

351C parts:
Standard bore blocks- 4bolt main versions, not machined. $200. With a set of 4-bolt caps $350.

4-bolt main cap set by themselves: $250

351-4bolt short block .030" over, was driven behind an automatic trans for some mileage. Could use a hone, and rings and bearings. Has forged TRW flat tops already. Not an abused motor. $350.

Newly rebuilt Boss 351 water pump. This is a standard Ford casting with the Boss 302 cast iron impeller, used for more flow. $90

351C cast iron flywheel. 10.5" clutch??? (Whatever a Pantera used) One threaded insert in one of the pressure plate holes, otherwise in VGC with little wear. Probably can run this as is! $75

351C crankshafts $100 for std, $75 for -010" needs polish.

71 cast iron stock intakes- really? :)

351 CJ/HO harmonic balancer D1ZE-BA $135

Will post more when I trip over it!

Cheers! Thanks for looking!
Steve

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, one minor change. Flywheel I listed under 351C is a steel aftermarket unit, for an 11" clutch. I will sell it together with the 11" Centerforce pressure plate for $100.

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts