Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lawrance yesterday (KTL Restorations). What a down to earth guy. Very, very knowledgeable about all sorts of Ford cars and Cougars. We shared lots and lots of Cougar "data". I learned a bunch too, (and a few things about people). Spent half a day just kicking tires! We both agree that every day we learn something new about Cougars.

I could see the passion in him as he told me stories about the Cats he has owned growing up in New York. Gotta love that accent Tom!! (That coming from a "Westerner"! LOL) Your welcome here anytime!

Hope you had a safe trip back home!

Thanks again Tom!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Tom is a GREAT guy. Someone who is extraordinarily willing to help just about anyone with their car. I am extremely grateful to have him both as a resource and a friend for my own work.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I too agree with Bob & Cougar Bill. Tom spent a good amount of time on the phone giving me tips about about replacing my torque boxes and inner rockers and walked me though with pictures on his website. Between the info from Bob and Tom I felt much more confident about attemping the repairs myself.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Tom is currently doing my white 69 Eliminator. He is a great guy. When I dropped the car off we spent hours looking around his garage and swapping car stories. I could have spent a few days there.......lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts