Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and a great 2012!
That being said, would anybody be interested in getting together at the Bagel Meister in Douglasville on Sunday, the 12th of Feb? Say about 9:00 a.m..

Kevin McGuire

·
Registered
118 Posts
Im penciling it in...that gives me over a month to get my brakes rebuilt...

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
I'd love to, but I don't think I'll be in the state at that time. Georgia is one of about 8 states I have not been to yet. (They are in the Far North East and the South east). Making it to all 50 is on my bucket list. I am making plans for hitting some of them in 2013/14. When I do I'll be hoping to meet up with other Cougaraholics.
Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Perhaps our webmaster Helena would make the event a "sticky"...

How about it Helena?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I plan on being there. A couple of my neighbors said they were showing up as well. Been telling people anytime I can. I imagine it won't be a big turn out out first (it's gonna be cold Sunday morning), but I'm hoping it grows. I'll shoot an email to a car club in the area and see if anyone wants to drive over. See ya Sunday morning. Jeff, you bringing your cat?

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
OK where was everyone?? I got there at 915 with a 69 mach 1..4 of us had breakfast but alas nobody else was there!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sunday, Feb 12th at 9:00 a.m., as I stated at the start of this thread (see above).

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, no worries. It happens. My guess is this morning was warmer that it will be tomorrow morning. You may have picked the warmer of the two Jeff. I'm thinking the turnout tomorrow morning will be rather sparse. By the way, how long did it take you to drive out there?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
24 degrees with a wind chill factor of 13 degrees tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.. I'll be there. Sitting inside Bagel Meister, drinking coffee and reading the paper.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brrrrrr! Yup, it was mighty cold this morning. Just two cars were there. Mine and a neighbors Mustang. If anyone is interested, lets shoot for Sunday, March 11th 9:00 a.m. for the next meet. Hopefully it will be warmer.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Have you been to the Gadsden Al. cruise in on the first Friday?
It's huge! I try to make it there 3-4 times a year.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've driven through Gadsden many times on my way to Athens, AL to visit the inlaws. Sounds like a trip may be in order once the weather warms up and I get some decent headlamps installed. Where does the cruise take place?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts