Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went down to the mall today, (I have never heard so many alarms going off at once) and went over to the sticker place. I poped this site up on his computer and took the logo from the top and asked if he could make it into a sticker. Anyway, he's making it for me right now. It is supose to look very close to the logo. It cost me $30 to create it, but after this it will be $10 a sticker. Sounds like alot, but he said it will be very high quality. It is going to be one of those transparent stickers, nothing like a bumpersticker or anything.

So, I am going to go wash the cat right now, and once I get the stickers on it I will be sure to take a picture, and if anyone wants any, the price is $10.00 + tax, and I'll even pay the $.34 to ship it.

Chris

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost forgot, if we buy 10 or more at once they will be $5 each. So thats half off.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
cmpcpro said:

So, I am going to go wash the cat right now, and once I get the stickers on it I will be sure to take a picture, and if anyone wants any, the price is $10.00 + tax, and I'll even pay the $.34 to ship it.

Chris
Dang...it's .37 already!

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
...and how exactly do I make any money off this dammut? :)

Add a $1 into the cost for ummm a licensing fee and send me a check.

Seriously, I don't mind them being made at all, I appreciate the help!

I'm going to have to start coming up with a way for this site to start paying for itself soon though... With TCCN going away, there's going to be a large shortfall of fundage for this site in a few months...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Logan, If the other members don't mind, I'll add on a couple bucks and send it your way. I know the members are going to hate me for this one, but I wouldn't mind paying a couple dollars a month for the site.

If you need my help, I have way too much time on my hands right now (Damn, I need a job lol), I'll do all that I can.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooooo.... I just saw the sticker! I LIKE IT!! Nice work!!

I hereby use my auth-i-tah to command you to send me a sticker. :)

PM arriving forth-with...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Logan.

Alright, free sticker goes out to you. Give me your address and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I'm kidding about the money thing. I'll go beat down Vendor doors and wrangle some money out of the commercial end before I ever approach the end users...

At some point in the near future there will be a 100% voluntary Paypal donation link on the front page, but I won't make anyone feel obligated to contribute. This site is intended to be a free resource for users and I'll do my best to keep it that way.

That being said, send me my sticker. :)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No problem Ragic. I just called him about 5 minutes ago and told him to make up another for Logan, I gotta go pick it up tomorrow at 10. If you have PayPal and can send me $10 I'll even pay the tax and postage to get it out to you.

That goes for anyone.

PayPal : [email protected]

Chris

Also, I'll be at Bob's in Burbank tomorrow if anyone is going out there, they can see the two on my car.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
You have mail. Logan I for one support a volutary pay point as I would have nop problem in helping defer the cost of keeping the site open especially when TCCN goes away since more space will be needed to hold the information. By the way this could be a good poll.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great! I'll pick it up today along with Logan's and Steve's. I'll mail it out today too.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Me Too.. ME TOO

Those are sooooo coool !!!

I want 2.

Cash is already in paypal!!!:D

Now question the is ... Where is the official sanctioned placement location of these great logos? left 1/4 glass or rear glass? DGS sticker goes on the right 1/4 glass.:1poke:

Don

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anywhere you want really, I put both of mine on the 1/4 pannel glass, and they look sharp.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
I vote rear winder so when you pass the chevys they know were we hang out at.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay guys, I went down there this morning and picked up Logan's sticker, and ordered the other five. Steve, I'll have your two for you at Bob's tonight, and Donald and Greg, your stickers will be in the mail today with Logan's.

Chris

1 - 20 of 47 Posts