Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy folks, please bear with me a moment. I'm a n00b to these forums(although I've been reading them for months). Anyways I did a search, and couldn't find any info, so I though I'd ask.
I want to know about the Mercury Mag or Styled Steel Wheels. The ones that look alot like Mustang styled steel wheels, except with the Mercury God Head emblem in them. I love those wheels and I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that is reproducing them? I found a company once through a Google search, but recent searches have been un-able to locate them(I should have book marked 'em...d'oh!). I'm hoping to get some, for my '63 Comet(I know its not a Cougar....but its a Merc!) hopefully in 15". So can anyone help?

Thanks,

-RandomMan :)

·
11,000 Posts
They are available from any of the vendors. Click on the Links button above.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
you mean these??? you might be able to ask around and see if anyone here has a set they would be willing to sell. i havent really looked around with the vendors. i got lucky, i got these ones with the beater i bought lol. i plan on keeping them for the 69 though after Sharky is gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are the rims sixt9coug. Also I see the vendors have them(d'uh I should have thought of that). Thanks alot for pointing me in the right direction guys.

-RM

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Don Rush is your best bet for wheels likely at westcoastclassiccougar.com about $650 set four however the cars came with five when new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts