Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just a reminder. We've got a meeting this Saturday, June 9th, at the Pleasant Hill Round Table Pizza. I hope you can all make it. We really need to nail down the final details for the 'Classic Cougar' Picnic & Car Show on SUNDAY June 24th at Lake Chabot in San Leandro. This should be a great event as we share our day with our Bay Area bretheren.

Help us celebrate the ’40 years of the Mercury Cougar’ by attending this event. It would be great to see AT LEAST 40 cats at the event in honor of our birthdy :-D. We have received many nice items for our Door Prize and Raffle. Remember that the BBQ lunch is free to all members in your vehicle and is included in your entry fee. Stray Cats and Nor-Cal Cougar Club members: $20 pre-registration or $25 day of event. Non-members: $25 pre-registration or $30 day of event. Join either Club and get Club rates.

I'm will get my cat out for the event. I finally found the short circuit in my wiring harness, solved the brake light problem and got a new battery. I'm bringing this cat to the picnic if I have to push her there :).

Hope everything is well w/you and your favorite cat.

Jeff

·
Registered
361 Posts
I will pop by for the meeting at least to say "hello",but will be on vacation on car show day...Sunday my car will be in San Jose Gay/Lesbian parade with some dignitary (hopefully not a drag queen) waving to the public!/Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts