Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Just a reminder. We've got a meeting this Saturday, June 14th, at the Pleasant Hill Round Table Pizza. I hope you can all make it. We really need to nail down the final details for the 'Classic Cougar' Picnic & Car Show on SUNDAY June 29th at Levin Park in Milpitas. This should be a great event as we share our day with our Bay Area bretheren. We'll need help putting the goodie bags together as well.

Hope everything is well w/you and your favorite cat.

Jeff

·
Registered
29 Posts
Will do !!

Hey Jeff greetings, new member and "yes " plan to show my face @ meeting. And there's another one coming up at the end of this month as well. Have my collector car insurace now and if i can replace this water pump, ill be there. Do we drive our Coug's to meetings?:smoke:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look forward to meeting you :). Water pump, hopefully you won't break a bolt. I've done that before - especially if the pump's been leaking. If the cat runs, then drive her. Most of us do bring the cats out for the meetings. Often we run tours after the meetings as we did back in March.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Look forward to meeting you :). Water pump, hopefully you won't break a bolt. I've done that before - especially if the pump's been leaking. If the cat runs, then drive her. Most of us do bring the cats out for the meetings. Often we run tours after the meetings as we did back in March.
Gotcha....i only asked because i just had the engine rebulit, wavering whether it would be a warranty issue. Yes, i plan to show my face. Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi Jeff,

I am EasyBay or El Cerrito until my new/old house closes escrow August. Cougars are in SF, so probably wont make this meeting. Commuting is taking it out of me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts