Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thanks Tom,

I saw that the other day and put it on my watch list. I may go ahead and put a bid in on it. My oldest goes back into surgery tomarrow though so I don't know. They found another mass on his liver and it has to be taken out. We are actually heading to the hospital in about an hour or so and will be there for about five days or so. The doctors aren't sure what it is yet and since he just got over his cancer less than a year ago they don't want to take any chances. Please wish us luck. Hope all is well for you and hope to see you at the next meeting.

Mark

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
mdemieville said:
I saw that the other day and put it on my watch list. I may go ahead and put a bid in on it. My oldest goes back into surgery tomarrow though so I don't know. They found another mass on his liver and it has to be taken out. We are actually heading to the hospital in about an hour or so and will be there for about five days or so. The doctors aren't sure what it is yet and since he just got over his cancer less than a year ago they don't want to take any chances. Please wish us luck. Hope all is well for you and hope to see you at the next meeting.

Mark
Hi Mark,

I hope everything went well last week. May I extend my wishes to you and your family from everyone in the Stray Cats. Our prayers are with you. G-d Bless.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts