Mercury Cougar Owners banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
New Maine Cougar guy

Steve, one of our Arizona Cougar members recently moved to Maine. Mike Blum, here is his Email. cougelim69@roadrunner.com The address he gave me shows he lives in the town of Alfred. Sorry, but I have no idea where that is....LOL...

Mike is a great guy, and owns a 1970 XR7, white, and a 1969 Eliminator, which he bought new! The Elim is still here in Arizona.

Best Regards from the desert heat.....

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Steve, one of our Arizona Cougar members recently moved to Maine. Mike Blum, here is his Email. cougelim69@roadrunner.com The address he gave me shows he lives in the town of Alfred. Sorry, but I have no idea where that is....LOL...

Mike is a great guy, and owns a 1970 XR7, white, and a 1969 Eliminator, which he bought new! The Elim is still here in Arizona.

Best Regards from the desert heat.....
Thanks, Scott!! I'll have to drop him a line if for no other reason than to ask him why he moved from Arizona to Maine!

On another note, I did find that gold Cougar I spotted earlier in this thread. That makes like 4 people in Maine that I know have Cougars: Jeff, Me, Win ('68 GT-E with the 428 CJ & 4 Speed) & the gold Coug.

I am not sure where this guy is from....but it is a '68 standard Cougar. Gold with a dark or black vinyl top, auto with no console and old school rims. Maine Antique plate "MY 68". Decent shape. Works 2nd shift apparently at BIW (local shipyard).

Guess i will have to leave him a note or a card and invite him onto this site.

hi guys

I have been visiting the site it's niceeeeeeeee:)
--------------------
please contact me

<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 48pt;" width="64" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="width: 48pt;" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 48pt;" width="64" height="17">TINA@sycodas.cz</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">PHYLLIS@sycodas.lt</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">NORMA@sycodas.lv</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">PAULA@sycodas.md</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">DIANA@sycodas.me</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">ANNIE@sycodas.pl</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17">LILLIAN@sycodas.sk</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.