Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone, I'm putting together another cruise-in for Saturday June 15th. The location is 1851 Riverside Pkwy SW #100, Douglasville, GA 30135. There is a pizza joint there and it's kid friendly. So bring your Cougars out (I'm looking at you Jeff) and show them off. I've been handing out flyers at all the other cruise-in's I can get to, plus posting them at auto parts stores and posting the event on Southeast Wheels and Events. I'm shooting for a respectable turn-out this time around. I'll buy a beer for anyone who shows up driving a Cougar (just don't tell my wife). This is open to all makes, models and clubs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Well I really wanted to come, but we are still cleaning up the mess from a tree coming in through the roof Thursday..what a mess....:cry:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a poor showing anyways. Probably due to fathers day. I saw where Cobb county got hit pretty good. We had some good winds and heavy rain. Glad the family is okay. Come on out for the next one 07/20/2013.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay. Bring me on out this weekend (07/20/13)for another go at it. Same cat channel, same cat place, same cat time (see first post in this thread for details).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts