Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing the Lowcountry Cougar Club Forum. :wave:

This forum shall be a clearing house for Club information, get-togethers, and communications between LCC members.

Based out of Charleston, SC metro area, the LCC encourages classic Cougar owners from coastal Carolina, and beyond to look us up, and join us in the fun!

On behalf of the Lowcountry Cougar Club, I wish to thank Logan for hosting this tremendous website. Thanks for giving these lost Carolina Cats a cyber-home!

Matt Gillespie
Lowcountry Cougar Club

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bessenger's tonight

There is a car show tonight at Bessenger's BBQ on Savannah Hwy, West Ashley.

I have a work deadline tonight. If I can make it, I will be there from 7-9pm.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Matt, I actually drove my cat to work today for the first time. I plan on dropping by Bessengers around 730 or so. See you there. Ron

·
10,982 Posts
I spend a lot of time in Savannah and have yet to see a 67 - 73 Cougar there.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spend a lot of time in Savannah and have yet to see a 67 - 73 Cougar there.
The cats are few and far between as best as I can tell...

Royce, you are only a couple hours down the road from Charleston down there, come on up sometime! Charleston's like Savannah in many respects, only safer and more vibrant.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I live here in NC and we go to the beach north a few hours north of you all.. I was wondering have you ever done any dealings with
jussmplcougars near charleston?? I have talked to him a few times but never had any luck on buying anything.

Dwight

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Dwight tell me what your looking for

I dont recall you emailing me and asking me for something,but let me know maybe I have it here, email me direct.
Matt is starting the cougar club locally here. Maybe you can come down and join.You know parts are getting harder to find for these cars. So just let me know.
Thanks
John

·
Registered
158 Posts
Anyone in the Wilmington area

I have a 2nd home outside of Wilmington and am down there every other month or so. My Cats are all apart here in Va. for now. I'm also looking for any Cruises in the Wilmington area.

Ken

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome

Scottem:

Welcome to the madness! Always good to get another cat in town. I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
so i just got stationed here at the Marine Corps Air Station in Beaufort so when i get my 1967 early year coupe i will definatly have to show up to a show one night o meet all you fellow cougar drivers.

Semper Fidelis

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Devil, thanks for checking in and for your service to the USA. We remain an unorganized handful, usually no more than 2 cougars at a single event, but I welcome you to post here or contact me if you are in the Charleston area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts