Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 72 ragtop XR-7 and I guess I inherited tons and tons of parts. Would be happy to sell any parts that i dont need. Some items are: hood, trunk, grill, hood mechanisms and an extra set of seats. Please ask about any other parts. All parts are located in Anaheim, CA and the buyer will pay for shipping.:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
parts

What color are your extra seats? I have a 71 xr7 conv. and I will be taking the headers off soon. May be interested in trading parts.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The extra set of seats are white but in poor shape(bad upholstery job but other wise very sound). They are for a 73 Cougar hardtop. The front sets woud work but the back seats of a hardtop wont fit in a convertable(already tried:mad: )I also have lots of other parts, let me know what else you need.:D

:cool: I ride with American Pride:cool:
:p Rice Rockets Suck!!:p

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm looking for a full console for the 71-73 cougar. Have anything?

Zane

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I only have one.(and its mine...hehehe) You should ask DrCougar he has alot more stuff than I do. Give him a ringy ding.
Sorry,
Kyle

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Run nwyld, I was thinking the samething!!!

Steveinns..IF your looking for parts, look at the most recent ads for sale. I have one post there only, with a updated list of parts you may want and its only 2 months old and its updated every few days as I find more or have a car go under for surgery,if your looking for parts in 2011 contact me direct!! thanks
And I do have mirrors!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts