Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've got a 68 Cougar that was involved in an accident. Just about everything from the firewall forward is damaged, but other than that most everything is in good condition. If you're looking for a certain part for your 68 or 67 cougar, I may have what you're looking for. Go ahead and give me a call at (805)659.1636 and ask for either Alvon or Caleb.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cougar parts ???

Is the car an XR7 ??? If it is, what color is the interior ??? Please let me know...Thanks, Kerry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, the Cougar is not an XR-7, it's just the standard model. The interior is black, and the exterior is green. If you would like pictures, let me know.

-- Caleb --

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looking for steering wheel with horn switch assy and turn signal assy complete. Sorry to hear she is junked.

Wink

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Looking for a complete in dash AC/Heater assy. and and a Tilt-away column???

·
Registered
5 Posts
rear wheel well trim

SupremeBuffness said:
Hey, I've got a 68 Cougar that was involved in an accident. Just about everything from the firewall forward is damaged, but other than that most everything is in good condition. If you're looking for a certain part for your 68 or 67 cougar, I may have what you're looking for. Go ahead and give me a call at (805)659.1636 and ask for either Alvon or Caleb.
I am looking for 67-68 rear wheel well trim, right and left side. Must be in very good condition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey would you still have the...

I need the whole lights switch mine is leaking air so it drains my reservoir if you still have it let me know I live in S.D. so maybe I can go up there and get it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts