Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest issue of Car Craft this picture was in the back. They're looking for information on their lost Cougar.
Bet someone here knows of this Cat.

Lost Cougar.jpg

·
Registered
735 Posts
Very famous and still in existing. Beautifully restored.

I'm surprised Car Craft doesn't know where it is.

If they would do a search on here Car Craft wouldl find lots of pics and info on it.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Sure! they get IN and OUT of cars given to them for this or that, so, THEY do know how to OPEN and CLOSE the doors. One could easily say though, that such DOESN'T, REALLY MAKE THEM CAR GUYS, now does it?

Dale in Indy

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Sure! they get IN and OUT of cars given to them for this or that, so, THEY do know how to OPEN and CLOSE the doors. One could easily say though, that such DOESN'T, REALLY MAKE THEM CAR GUYS, now does it?

Dale in Indy
Even if they aren't "Car Guys", you would think they could manage to use Google...

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's also been nick-named Camaro Craft and for good reason. They get a LOT of exposure. It has always seemed to me to be a bit slanted towards the bow-tie cars, but always has some interesting stuff in there. I like "This Guy's Garage" and "Krass and Bernie" The Krass and Bernie cartoon had an episode with a Cougar in it about a year ago or so. That really surprised me, and it was a good story too!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they had a good garage story this month.

It's also been nick-named Camaro Craft and for good reason. They get a LOT of exposure. It has always seemed to me to be a bit slanted towards the bow-tie cars, but always has some interesting stuff in there. I like "This Guy's Garage" and "Krass and Bernie" The Krass and Bernie cartoon had an episode with a Cougar in it about a year ago or so. That really surprised me, and it was a good story too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts