Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. BGrants son Tim here. I was wiring up my dads new radio and ancidently grounded the yellow wire(which is supposed to have power all the time) and it sparked out and now has no power. :argue: Looked at the fuses, none were blown. Now i cant find out why the dash lights aren't going on and there is still no power to the radio:confused:. Any help or ideas on the subject would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. - Tim
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
646 Posts
used a tester to check the fuses. Sometimes you cannot see that they are blown. With a 12volt probe test light check both sides of the fuse. And make sure the fuse is seated good between the clips.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, the problem was an additional fuse that was blown in the line - Tim
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top