Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a huge fan of the Keystone Klassic wheels...my '70 XR7 was wearing them before I parked it for it's 10 year sleep. The work has begun on the body and I am looking for a newer, updated version of the Klassic...though, not a Keystone or a Crager. I want something similar in "look", but has to be 17x7 or 17x8. They can be all chrome or pollished...it really doesn't matter...they just have to have the "look". Links to pics or places I can aquire them would be great. My last resort is to have them made...$$$$$$$$.
Thanks in advance,
Nate

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I always thought the Gold tone ones were SHARP. Can't find them anymore though....I thought I had seen a 17" one new, on Summit, but I just looked again, and didn't see anything.
I would love to see them if you get them made!

·
Registered
945 Posts
WCCC has a magnum 17X8 wheel if your looking for the stock look, alot of people have gone with the American Racing Thrust series which look sharp. There are a ton of threads and a sticky note on wheels and tires with some pictures of what members are running. There are a ton of choices out there you just have to find the one that catches your eye :smoke:

·
Registered
11,950 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
sufferin succotash I coulda sworn the request was for 17X8 wheels :1poke: I personaly had to go with the keystones, but thats just me :smoke:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I run the newer Bullitt rims in a 17" ... Not a Keystone, but similar to an older Crager, and cand be found for a great deal as a take off from a newer Stang

1 - 6 of 6 Posts