Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Down in FL and looking.
Seems like I either find complete junk, someone else's half finished project that is partially in boxes, or a crap "restoration" :(
I don't care about much other than a complete car that needs restored.
I personally don't want to shell out 8 to 10K for a car that someone put a maaco paint job on and calls it restored. I would like to spend a few grand on a good project and put the money into it myself.
Any leads on a solid body would be appreciated. I'm not too worried about matching numbers. About the only thing I don't want is green interior, blah.
Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sent you a PM. Nate

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Down in FL and looking.
Seems like I either find complete junk, someone else's half finished project that is partially in boxes, or a crap "restoration" :(
I personally don't want to shell out 8 to 10K for a car that someone put a maaco paint job on and calls it restored. I would like to spend a few grand on a good project and put the money into it myself.
Any leads on a solid body would be appreciated. I'm not too worried about matching numbers. About the only thing I don't want is green interior, blah.
I have a complete 67 A code car (289 4V auto) that has the normal East Coast rust. I have a LOT of parts for it also (they are not included in the auction, but whoever buys it I will hook them up on whatever I do have they might want/need)
Its on Ebay right now here --> http://www.ebay.com/itm/111900442977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

·
Registered
5 Posts
Down in FL and looking.
Take a look at this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts