Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find an Eliminator all loaded up and ready for show. I feel that one can be had for around $15k? Anyone know if anything like that exists out there?, I know the market is soft right now so I am looking to find someone practically giving it away. :bloated:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
GOOD ONE! lmao

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Mike would be the guy to watch as he has 'Liminator's on the brain...

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
The market is pretty strong for the most desirable cars. IMO the market is a little soft for project cars. The low option comp green 70 Eliminator with bad motor sold in three days after I listed it here for $12k.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah but I think for just a little more I could probably get a highly optioned show E-Cat, That was what Mike B. told me & it appears he is this sites expert on these things?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I think I'm on track now, Jeff.

I do hope that Mike finds the car of his dreams. He deserves it!

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
If I were you, I'd focus your efforts on selling your car rather than continuing to hammer on a guy who decided not to buy it.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Yeah but I think for just a little more I could probably get a highly optioned show E-Cat, That was what Mike B. told me & it appears he is this sites expert on these things?
You just can't get over it, can you? LOL! And YOU compared ME to a stalker??

I've never called myself an expert, and I don't pretend to be one. I'm just collecting and reposting Eliminator listings info as a courtesy to others since I'm doing the searching anyhow.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
My memory is getting short these days. Game over and Jeff, last warning on this topic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.