Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently searching for a running and driveable Cougar from 1967-74... I don't particularly care about the paint condition. Preferably, this car should be located within approx. 500 miles of the state of MO, with a price of less than $2000 (I am not looking for a fully restored car/mint condition). Thanks!

Eric Jones

·
Registered
1 Posts
i realize its been ten years are you still looking ... 68 with 351 big valve windsor with all the goodies south of new orleans 3500$

·
Registered
292 Posts
kinda makes you wonder, of course, back then $2000 might have been a reasonable price. be nice if really old stuff was archived.

·
Registered
980 Posts
i realize its been ten years are you still looking ... 68 with 351 big valve windsor with all the goodies south of new orleans 3500$
Where did you dig this post up? I'd be surprised if Doriath22 is still visiting this site...I don't think that I'd still be lurking around waiting ten years for a reply.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Based on their profile is was an 11 month search lol

<DT>Join Date</DT><DD>August 17th, 2002</DD><DL class=stats><DT>Last Activity</DT><DD>July 7th, 2003</DD></DL><DL class=stats><DT>Blog Entries</DT><DD>0</DD></DL><!-- blockbody --><!-- widget block mini_stats -->

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
I just have to know Eric. Are you still looking for a car? This thread is TEN years old.

·
Registered
564 Posts
He is either very picky or the cats had his tongue for a very long time.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I personally am always interested in a running driving cougar for 2k...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts