Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone have a copy of the step by step how to re-glue 1969 Cougar door windows?
It used to be on TCCN when it was up & running fully years ago, but it's not up there now.
I've been kind of out the Cougar loop online, so maybe it's somewhere I'm not aware of or maybe someone copied and saved it and could email me?
Thank you in advance,
John

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would also be interested in this if someone can find it.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Forgive me for dredging up an old thread but for the benefit of future searchers I would like to post the video we made on servicing 69 and 70 glue in door glass / quarter glass for the Cougar and Mustang Coupe and convertible.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dredging up an old thread for the second time. Any video on replacing the quarter glass...maybe on drivers side...of a convertible...asking for a friend. :licka:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thank you. :flash:

I had looked at Don’s fine WCCC video on 69 window glass. However, it wasn’t inclusive of the quarter windows. So I’m still in search of hints/aides for the quarter glass before jumping in.

its interesting that that doc thought the adhesive would last 20 years, I’m on 50 with just one window rattle. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts