Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a good website or company to order parts to restore my cougar...any help would be greatly appreciated...right now a windshield is what im needing if that helps any

·
Registered
51 Posts
welcome, You might try mustangs unlimited,they have a pretty good selection, but they don't havbe glass. You might have to go used on that. West Coast Classic could probably help with that.

Tim

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
try any of the suppliers in the "LINKS" section that is on the blue header up above. That should keep you busy for abit anyways.

Welcome to the site. Post some pix when you get a chance.

Rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I looked through those, no windshield...I ordered a catalog from mustangs unlimited...Sure ill post some pics..already did some work to it...quarter panels have been replaced, fenders...i cleaned the interior...someone put a ratchet shifter in but i have the original, and am putting it back in. The engine has been rebuilt, and has a new gas tank. I need the tail light sequencer, and the right side light, it is melted and cracked...also the hideaways dont open and close...any help there would be appreciated....pics soon to come, thanks!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
if im not mistaken the windshields on early Mustangs interchanges between the early Cougars. and everybody repros Mustang parts. rear windows are another story though

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey Goliath Ex, welcome to the site. Like Chris said, most auto glass shops can order a new windshield for you. Even I can order one way up here in the Great White North!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts