Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to mercurys and have always been a chevy person. However I have always liked cougars and now am looking for a 70 eliminator. I would like a car as original as possible prefer low miles original paint, one owner etc would consider all colors /options Thanks

·
Registered
243 Posts
CJ123,

Welcome, a few guys like me on this forum are looking for an Eliminator too. Mike_B_SVT n this board usually does "Eliminators this week" threads you can follow. He does a good job of picking out any potential cars advertised on the web and such. I do searches also but usually get the same results as Mike.

You may get some response too on your post as somebody may be thinking of selling without advertising.

I mess around with English cars and VW's mostly but have always like the Eliminator since I saw one in high school in the 80's. Neat muscle cars!

Cheers,

Brian

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Welcome to the madness! If you want to hit a home run with an Eliminator my 428CJ car is available. Ground up restoration of a rust free original. Every nut and bolt is new. Spent over a 1000 hours on the restoration not to mention a whole lot of $$$$$$. Has less than 1 mile on it (in and out of a trailer)! Of course it comes with a very high price tag!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
please send any info/price etc via pm...i would also consider a 1970 SCJ 428 convertible,IN ADDITION TO A 302 or 428 eliminator. THANKS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts