Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a '67 or '68 for sale

:jump3: :1zhelp: I am looking for a Cougar! :1zhelp: :jump3:

Hey everybody... I'm new to the forum and would like to say hello to everyone. I am looking for a Cougar, preferably a project because I'm working with a limited budget. I used to own a '68 but lost her long ago and although she will never be replaced ('cause she was my first *wink*) I would love to have another Coug. If anyone has a Cat for sale, knows someone with one, or has seen one sitting in a field/barn/garage etc. please let me know. Lines on '69 Coug's would be appreciated as well!

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got one!

Thanks to everyone that gave me a lead on a Coug. I am the proud owner of a 1967 GT (Standard):D. She has a long way to go before she is roadworthy but she's mine and that's all that matters:D!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
kick ass! congrats to you. take pics and put them up. i actually have more fun seeing the cars in beater form than in new shiny pics lol. btw, where in Cali are you??

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have taken the preliminary pics of my Coug and I'm waiting to have them put on disk. I should have them back tommorow. This car is beyond beater form. The deeper I get into her the more places i find that have been modified on her. Whoever had her before me did some unspeakable things to my poor Coug. LOL... that's what makes her a project though and the more that I find the more I want to get her back together and on the road!

Anyway, I live in Stockton, Ca. I moved back to Cali last year. Recently lived in Cincinnati, Ohio after my enlistment in the Army. Spent a couple years in Augusta, Georgia while in the service. Glad to be back in Cali though. Can't wait to get to some shows this summer. Can't wait to show my Coug even more!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts