Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for anyone's old used up part cars with a striaght frame or a roof section from a 67 to replace mine that rusted out under a vinyl top. I'm lookin for something in california and I'll pick it up if the price is good.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
send me a picture of what your needing i have two sources

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I dont have a scanner or digital camera to take pics....What I am looking for is the complete roof sheetmetal....But it would probibly be easier to get the whole unibody...(enginebox, floorpan roof, rear quarterpanals ...ect (what is left after you strip every thing off.) I want a straight frame, no rust and no collision damage...and I can just transfer everything over from my car and detail it in the process

·
Registered
694 Posts
Roof for 67 or 68......!!

I know you mentioned you are in California, but thought I would mention that I have a good roof from a 68 XR7 that I parted out. I am in St. Louis area ,though, and have no idea about cost to ship or method to ship........636-925-8888 Keith

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hey Raven,

Call up Memory Lane in Sun Valley, they have alot of Cougars. I'd say four or five 67-8's. Two 70's, and a third generation or two.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
better off with memory lane then the stuff i have is just not that much left that would be in to good a shape.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts