Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to restore 1967-1968 mercury cougar with my dad. If anyone that has one that drives and has no rust please contact me.

Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking to restore 1967-1968 mercury cougar with my dad. If anyone that has one that drives and has no rust please contact me.

Rob
I have a 68 XR7 with no rust, spent most of it's life in the south including Ca. It is a unfinished 10yr old restoration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks beautiful man. Where are you located? Does it run? And what is the asking price around? Thanks for the pic and information 🙏🙌

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks beautiful man. Where are you located? Does it run? And what is the asking price around? Thanks for the pic and information 🙏🙌
Thanks. I'm in Orange City, Fl. Between Ocala and Daytona. The previous owner put in a professionally remanufactured 302 HO by ATK engines built for the 60/70's era. The previous owner said he only put about 125 miles on the new motor and I have put on a few hundred. So it runs great, strong and sounds awesome. Priced according to condition, $12.5k. Here is a link to a video and numerous pics. FOR SALE

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome. sounds great. has it been in an accident or salvage title? any dent or dings? sorry for all the questions.

Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
awesome. sounds great. has it been in an accident or salvage title? any dent or dings? sorry for all the questions.

Rob
I have a clean/clear Florida title in my name. The inner (front half) fender on the drivers side looks like it was replaced at some point in it's history. The previous owner had a tire blow in the same fender and the fender still needs to be repaired. It is slightly bent outward. There are a few small dings here and there. Contact me via email [email protected] for quicker replies. -Keith

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for a 1970-74 351C block or running engine. Text me 928 321 8150
My Cougar is '67 I've had over 45 years. I've driven it all over the US, Mexico and Central America. The 351C is a 4bl Boss Cobra Jet engine that's been bored over 60/10000 and either will sleeve it or find another.
The car is very fast and has a Gear ender overdrive, 22 gallon gas tank instead of 16, besides export bar, monte carlo bar, 1.25" sway bar and rear sway bars, 5 instead of 4 rear leaf springs, front big block coils, Shelby lowered upper control arms for quick steering besides many other upgrades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts