Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the rave reviews that the 2001 Cougars and Kittens calendar received last year, it's no surprise that Overton Photographic has decided to do another calendar for 2002.

The special bonus this year is that the Mercurycougar.net 1969 XR7 Coupe owned by yours truly is on the cover of the calendar!

We will be posting instructions shortly on how to reserve your copy of the calendar shortly!

Stay tuned!!

Logan

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
damn Logan
nice blower(s)

congrats how about a few more pics with the ladies!!!!!!!!!

really though its nice to see your efforts and time have been worth it

just wish I was just as lucky:(

·
Registered
406 Posts
Ladies??? What ladies?? I just keep looking at the shinny welds - Chad

·
Registered
53 Posts
Logan, That is one nice ride! The decorations on it look pretty nice also. I'll be looking for the calender to come out. Buddy

·
Registered
266 Posts
ouch

Hey man! that one babe has her heel into your paint.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ass prints are still intact. :D

The heel isn't actually on the paint. There's a towel underneath her shoe.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Pssst, hey logan....

Can I come over and smell your car? Heh-heh-heh-heh *spoken in my best 'dirty old man' voice*

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
heh heh heh :)

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
What girls???.......... I must be geeting old :(

The Cat looks great.... You must be proud!!!!:D

Don :cool:

·
Contributing Member
162 Posts
Wow Logan.....now that's what I call "Styling and Profiling". Look's like you may need to add some air in them shocks if you're going to keep carting those extra pounds around...:D

I tell you though....if my kitty comes out of the den looking half as good as yours...I'll be one happy camper. I remember you saying something about you're roof being a real mess when you pulled the vinyl off. Did you replace or patch the roof and did you do that yourself or did you go to a body shop? I have a few real cancerous spots on my car and I would like to attempt the repair myself.....but I don't know if I have the guts to try. I guess I can't really mess it up any worse than it already is and if I do then I can take it to a real doctor.

Anyway, congrats on a job very very well done and getting your pic on the cover of the calendar.

Dale.....green with envy! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Dale!

My advice is to just have a shop do it. Especially if you want it patched with metal instead of fibreglass. Takes a pro to handle the roof.

Mine is fibreglassed, and you can't tell. It may crack eventually, but the temperatures are not that extreme here in texas, and the cat lives in climate controlled garages anyway. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
simply

That is simply a beautiful car... Nice, NICE job on the resto. The paint look amazing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts