Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LM Master Part Catalogs for sale. Covers all LM models 1965-1972. 2 volumes (huge), 1 numerical part index, 1 showing illustrations and exploded views. Very good original condition. No missing pages. Comes in original black Ford binders. Part index 7" thick, illustration index 6" thick. I've had these for a few years and have been very helpful. Need to make some room in the office and find them a new home.

$225 or best offer for BOTH plus shipping or local pickup in CT. Could possibly meet in Fairfield to Milford CT area. Shipping will be actual cost and both will be very well packed. Can ship in 1 or 2 boxes your choice. Cash or US Postal money orders preferred. Sorry no PayPal.

Thanks,

Glenn.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If someone is interested but on the fence.... please make me a reasonable offer. These really need to move to a new home.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Glenn, PM sent. John

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Hey Glenn, you have an email. John

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
You're welcome Glenn, payment is on the way.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Glenn, picked up the box today (arrived yesterday 07-11). Checked both catalogs and I'm very happy with the condition of them. Thank you for the offer of a refund if I wasn't happy with them (I'm happy :)). John

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks John. It was nice talking with you last night. Thanks for the call. G.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
You're welcome Glenn. It was nice talking to you also. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts