Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your minilites actually installed on your car. I've seen them on the BOSS 302 Trans Am stangs from their glory days and want a clearer picture of them on our cougars!!! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Here's a shot of my 69 w/ Minilite copies

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's kind of hard to see them in that pic, but I do like the thought of having them more. Is there enough clearance for 15X10's out back with no modification?

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty close, but I think I want the magnesium option. So, I don't think aluminum alloy will cut it for me.

Is RoadRacer68 actually catching some air?:eek2:

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts

the aluminium finish was too much for the black paint so I went with argent centres. They are local superlite wheels

Here is something I cobbled up with Paint a few months back

I think the 8 spoke versions would look better

·
Registered
708 Posts

the aluminium finish was too much for the black paint so I went with argent centres. They are local superlite wheels
Very nice Leon. What are the specs on the wheels and tires... or sorry tYres? Size, offsets, etc?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Very nice !
With Jean's comment and the title of the thread, I am trying very hard to resist taking the thread in another direction. :buck:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics y'all. x2 on the 8 spokes. I thought that the thread title would attract a lot of attention :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts