Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far we only have a few wire diagrams.Anybody have some body assembly diagrams? Preferably the 1969 year??:cry:

·
Registered
763 Posts
What do you mean, i have two books about 1969 assembly. One is called "engine equipment" the other is "chasis assembly" i have them from osborne reproduction. Can i be of any help?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
What format are we using?? PDF, Jpg, god forbid BMP?

Don

·
Registered
614 Posts
Probably .PDF would be best. This way anyone can print them, no matter what machine they're using (PC or Mac).

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got those too

I'm looking for the body-bumpers,fendres, hood, grill ,dash Those kind of things.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
jpg, gif's or pdf's are fine...Anything that might have worth to another cougar owner is eligible. Doesn't have to be wiring related either. I'll happily create new sections as appropriate.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Guys, Im trying to get in some real great people to help out us all, like Royce, Bruce, and a few others Im talking to for specific info for our cars, and even tech articles.
Royce is only the first to share is wealth of knowledge, there will be many more on hand soon, so stay tuned.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Logan - you have mail!
(PDF file of steering box adjust)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
And another for the Archives: Exploded view of PS valve assembly with final adjustment directions. (JPG format)

I also have a Ford Tech bulletin from 1967 of Troubleshooting linkage type power steering systems. I can send that one if folks are interested. I have it scanned to 9 JPG files, zipped it is 6.2 Mb.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
This is going to be SOOO cool once we get some stuff in here. I'm not trying to brown nose but I think Royce and some of the others are a GREAT asset to the site. I read alot of posts I dont reply to and Royce knows some amazing things and he rarely is incorrect on anything... I dont remember names well but his sticks out in my head. There are many others though. I try to add but I can get pushy when I think I'm right :D :D sorry guys you'll have to overlook me sometimes, I am Very Strong willed and dont give up easily, BUT I am man enough to admit when I realize I'm wrong (HEHE)
Scott

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Anyone interested in a copy of the '68 Sunroof Repair Manual? I'll be happy to scan it and add it to the archives. Have lots of other information too if there are any special requests for '69-'70 stuff. I bought the Sunroof Repair Manual for my '69 Eliminator and it is EXTREMELY helpfull. Let me know guys and I'll get it converted to PDF.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Jeff, anything you think the guys/gals would be interested in, scan them and send them to Logan. Thanx alot for the time :)

Rick

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
No problem....I'll get them scanned this weekend.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Does anyone have the vacuum diagrams for the headlights? These are always useful. I havew a hand drawn one for the 69 if no one has a "real" one I can purdy this one up and send it in.....

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I have an original for the '70 but I'm not sure it will fit into my scanner. I'll give it a try though. Might be the same for the '69. If all else fails I can take a digital picture of it instead.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Just submitted the Sunroof Manual to Logan......I'll try to get the vacuum schematic for the '70 cat to him tomorrow!

·
Registered
763 Posts
hope you get it, can this be of any help.

Edited by Logan: Copyrighted material removed.

·
Registered
763 Posts
and this is for the 70 , see the diffrence on the check valve!!!!

Edited by Logan: Copyrighted material removed.

·
Registered
763 Posts
i mean MANUAL CONTROL VALVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts