1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Too bad I am still over here, other wise we could make a deal on some of that stuff!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad I am still over here, other wise we could make a deal on some of that stuff!
Come July, if I still have this stuff feel free to contact me, they are just hanging out in the shed and garage...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
evilemokid - I have the following vacuum parts:
  • Reservoir
  • (2) actuators that look to be in good condition
  • Hoses with some fittings, not sure if complete, but quite a bit
While I was looking for those I came across the following parts also for sale:
  • 67-8 Passenger front bumper bracket [the bracket that goes to corner of bumper] ($20 OBO)
  • 68 Marker lights [believe they are complete, I can dismantle and take a picture if needed] ($50 OBO for the pair)
  • 68 Reflectors - slightly discolored reflector but in good shape [believe they are complete, I can dismantle and take a picture if needed] ($30 OBO for the pair)
  • (4) Bumperettes - need rechromed, but in good shape [front and rear] ($60 OBO for the complete set)
  • 67-8 Lower fender braces - in very nice shape ($40 OBO)
  • 67-8 Passenger front fender extension - in ok shape, a little filler needed to smooth out a dent, B grade ($20 OBO)
  • Seat belt set [5 complete seat belts] - maroon. Includes two retractors (believe one has a split). I believe they are original FOMOCO belts. (Make Offer)
Let me know if anything strikes your interest.

Thank you,
Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could you post another picture of the rear bumper? Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in seeing this post request (been busy shopping for a needed new truck). Attached are some photos of the bumper. From what I can see only two real areas of damage, but like I said, should work well for a driver.
P7043628.jpg P7043629.JPG P7043623.JPG P7043625.JPG P7043626.JPG

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Additional photos of bumper.
P7043627.JPG P7043621.JPG

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you still have the drivers rear qtr patch behiond rear wheel? If so I,ll be interested, Need to know condition and size, thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turns out to have a little bit of surface rust on back side where I did not POR15. Bottom flange where spot welds to trunk drop off needs a little straightening. See photos below:
P7173631.jpg P7173632.jpg P7173633.jpg P7173634.JPG

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NEW PRICES on some items

Various Parts for 1967, 1968, 1969, and 1970 Mercury Cougars:

• Trunk lid - In decent shape, no major rust, a little body work may be needed around the lock opening, but otherwise very straight. Asking $20 OBO
  • Rear bumper (67-68) - Nice shape, good driver item. Chrome in nice condition and appears to be very straight. Asking $90 OBO
  • Rear valance (67-68) - I think this may be an original piece, some damage in one corner of valance. Asking $10
  • Patch Panel (67-68): Passenger quarter in front of tire, new material. Backside protected with POR-15. To order new: $121 - Asking $50 OBO
  • Quarter Extensions (67-68): Left and Right rear quarter panel extensions in good condition, probably rated B+ grade as they sit. Asking $30 OBO for the pair
  • Various pieces for vacuum actuated headlight doors (reservoir, 2 actuators, hoses and some fittings). Make Offer
  • 68 Marker lights [believe they are complete] $30 OBO for the pair
  • 68 Reflectors - slightly discolored reflectors but in good shape [believe they are complete] $20 OBO for the pair
  • (4) Bumperettes - need rechromed, but in good shape [front and rear] $40 OBO for the complete set
  • 67-8 Lower fender braces - in very nice shape $20 OBO
  • 67-8 Passenger front fender extension - in ok shape, a little filler needed to smooth out a dent, B grade $10 OBO
Make offers on anything - I am beyond needing these parts for my project. Reasonable offers will not be refused...
Prices do not include shipping.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD - 67-8 Passenger front fender extension

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD - 67-8 Lower fender braces

·