1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,950 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it's only 18 years old, it's not my fault, I just own it, sheesh!
That's why I'm looking for a forum different from this one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all. I realize mine is not a classic but it is in like-new condition with loads of options on it and is thus worthy of good caretaking. I also think that series is one of the more attractive of the bunch. Anyway, we can't all get a mint '67 you know.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Good luck SC finding a good forum.............and I would take a Cougar in that body style any day. IMHO it was the last 'good' body style. Had a '92-'94'ish T-bird once and loved everything about it. I would imagine the cat being everything it was and better.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You might like this one: 4.6L, ABS disc brakes all around, 49000 miles, teal blue, cloth hardtop, one owner (exec's wife), not a speck of rust, 25 - 28 mph highway. It will be my summer car for a few years at least, in winter I drive the tank ( Excursion).

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thank you all. I realize mine is not a classic but it is in like-new condition with loads of options on it and is thus worthy of good caretaking. I also think that series is one of the more attractive of the bunch. Anyway, we can't all get a mint '67 you know.
You might like this one: 4.6L, ABS disc brakes all around, 49000 miles, teal blue, cloth hardtop, one owner (exec's wife), not a speck of rust, 25 - 28 mph highway. It will be my summer car for a few years at least, in winter I drive the tank ( Excursion).
Nice car! I would almost trade you my 67 for it, But you are a little far away and you get WAY better Fuel mileage than I do.
Good luck in finding a good forum to help with the things you need on your "newer" cougar.
Lloyd

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd keep the '67 if I were you. I remember when my older brother bought a new '69 yellow convertible Cougar with floor shifter, think it was a manual, can't remember. I liked that one better than the new '73 Camaro he later bought. What is interesting since I got this one is noticing how bland new cars are, 99% are either silvertone, or white or black, with the occasional red one thrown in. It's time they brought back some color.

·
Registered
117 Posts
:grin34:Scratched cat........... Every one knows Medium Metallic Blue is the fastest color!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts