Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a color code for a special order color in 1969. It is called "Presidential Blue " DSO 515107 "

Marti report states
Special Paint, Ford # unknown

Thanks! Bill

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I am looking to get a color code for a special order color in 1969. It is called "Presidential Blue " DSO 515107 "

Marti report states
Special Paint, Ford # unknown

Thanks! Bill
Bill, Presidential Blue was the name used on '68 Mustangs (paint code X, the paint code X on '68 Cougars was Wellington Blue). Looking in my '68 shop manual, the paint code number was #3061-A/Dark Blue Metallic. John

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS John!!!

How interesting. Guess I'll have to go an visit J.B.

Good excuse to go over and see his shop, and a Wellington Blue GTE....

Yo Jeff!!!

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Jeff's place is on my bucket list. He's a great guy to talk to, also..somethin' about those Colorado guys!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
THANKS John!!!

How interesting. Guess I'll have to go an visit J.B.

Good excuse to go over and see his shop, and a Wellington Blue GTE....

Yo Jeff!!!
You're welcome Bill. Jeff told me the next time I come out to Colorado he'll give me a ride in his GT-E (during good weather,understandably). Any plans for the CCC to host another Nationals? John

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Bill. I've been thinking I need to call and stop by your working shop to see how the new track cat is moving along.
My "shop" is a big storage bin.
Let me know when you want to come visit and we'll do it.
I don't have paint codes as the seller promised me this as well as the left over paint but he didn't and swears that all was already delivered to me.
Brain, I think the same of you(more actually) and hope to visit/explore our northwest states and british columbia as well some day.
John, you got it. Especially if we have another nats...I'll get pumped and ready for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts