Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when the Fabulous Fords Forever show will be?? the one here in Buena Park at Knotts berry Farm?? i went last year and it was cool, so this year i plan to go and show the Cougar. ( i know its not show quality, but its nicer than some of the oned that were there last year---- works in progress, so i respect that ) if any of you are there, maybe well bump heads and take the Cougars heads up on the 91 LOL. i hope to have the Mach 1 running by then too, so ill bring someone to tag along with that one as well. ( that will be my work in progress car). IF its running, big IF, the show is normally in April or May right?? oh yeah, the Cougar Club of America had a show in Cypress 2 years ago, i was there too, but i have lost track of when they have them. i would like to attend again, but if you know of when it is, id like to know too.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Fab Ford and Western Nats

I've been going to Fab Fords since 1987, about every other year. I'd do it every year if I could (#[email protected]%& happens sometimes)! It's an intense one day only Ford show. If any of you get the chance, GO! It's a little early this year, April 14th. It's timed to coincide with the Mustang's original unveiling of April 17th, give or take a few days being on a Sunday. 2000 cars! Some new show cars from Ford, lots of interesting and rare classic Fords. Too many Mustangs.

It's a fun show, it's not judged, except for a specific car for whatever they are honoring that year. Your car doesn't have to be perfect, some are in primer, some are trailered.

I've never been to a Cougar National Meet, East or West. This time I'll be there :)

Tim B
1969 XR7 428 CJR convertible
http://members.aol.com/timbrands/index.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts