Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is TOTALLY non-cougar related and I know there are alot of west coast people around here, but at the risk of starting a really big feud: I have watched most of every game in the Sacramento/LA series and I believe both teams have received ALOT of home cooking by the refs! (especially LA tonight!) And I say this with 7 minutes left in tonight's game. Even so, I humbly believe the Kings are the better team and will win the series, maybe even tonight!
Chuck

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i think you are right.... its not Cougar related.. lol

in all seriousness... i dont watch pro sports. too rich and whiny the people are. not even pro racing. im still pissed because they no longer allow street cars at Pomona i guess.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
too rich and whiny the people are. not even pro racing. [/B]

Your'e right! I used to love sports but for that same reason I've pretty much quit watching except around playoff time. Could be an age thing and living under the same roof with a wife and two daughters too...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
GO Sactown!! I have never seen such pitifull refs the whole season really. I got NBA leauge pass and watched many games but working nights the last 2 weeks have missed these 2 series. If the refs had any guts Shack would be fouled out by halftime every game, but alas too much hype and money involved. mm

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have to agree with sixt9 pro payers are over paid and whiny.I'm not real big on Basketball, I like baseball(Go Rockies!), and it is the worst sport when it come to overpaid babies. But think about it this way, if you had the talent to play pro ball, and some one offered you a giant multi year contract worth some god awful amount of of zeros behind the first didgit you would take it( along with anyone else in their right minds), it's called capitalism. Plus you have to remember that these guys give millions of dollars to charities.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts