Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
14” Keystone Klassics - True Ford 5 X 4.5 bolt pattern. Not a universal wheel. Wheels include almost new 215/70 R14 tires with less than 3000 miles and lug nuts. Would like to get $375 which is almost what was paid just for the tires.PM if interested. I can take more and better pics and send if needed. Was planning on using these on my '70, Rag II, but actually have an oppurtunity at getting some I like even better, so........
Thanks for looking!
Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shameless bump and since I have had a couple of e-mails from CL listing asking about width am attaching a couple of pics showing backspacing, backside, and front side of one of the wheels. I had these on my '73 the entire time I drove it with no issues. Not 100% sure, but almost positive width is 6".
Thanks
Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
2,680 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold the Keystones tonight. Thanks for looking and thank you Jan for the help. Now..... Does anyone want to buy some Lincoln Mark VII aluminum wheels? LOL!!!!!
Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
650 Posts
Chuck, I'm sorry I missed these, I saw them on CL today and going to go home and ask the wife if she liked them. Glad you were able to sell them.

Paul

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Paul. Hate you missed the chance. Although $$ is $$ would have rather sold them to a cougar guy. :)
Thanks
Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts