Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the world of wheels car show and there was only one lonely cougar there. CIMG0541.jpg CIMG0542.jpg CIMG0543.jpg
I learned a lot. I noticed that my aluminum weld is on par with the work I saw there. I have a friend that welds and it looks like a robot did it. Not one classic turbo car. There was a 3valve 4.6 classic mustang. I notice that he pushed his motor as far back as possible. His engine was dropped about inch lower too. I was trying to keep mine in a similar to stock position. 3 more inches up front would do my car some justice. I had people staring, because I was crawling under the cars as much as I could to take pictures.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I went there last night and saw the car also. Talked to the owner and mentioned MC.NET to him. The car has houndstooth interior and is a M code/4spd car. John

·
11,000 Posts
Did you have your Cougar in the show? If not why not?

I went to the world of wheels car show and there was only one lonely cougar there. View attachment 24296 View attachment 24297 View attachment 24298
I learned a lot. I noticed that my aluminum weld is on par with the work I saw there. I have a friend that welds and it looks like a robot did it. Not one classic turbo car. There was a 3valve 4.6 classic mustang. I notice that he pushed his motor as far back as possible. His engine was dropped about inch lower too. I was trying to keep mine in a similar to stock position. 3 more inches up front would do my car some justice. I had people staring, because I was crawling under the cars as much as I could to take pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts