·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Here it is,
contact name:
Mike
call:
☎ (360) 929-1133

You will fine it at the top. Click on the tab that says Reply. Tell him Neal from Camano Island sent you.

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
I just had a premonition that Don's guy is there now, negotiating a deal for the whole shooting match. ;-)

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I just had a premonition that Don's guy is there now, negotiating a deal for the whole shooting match. ;-)

This fellah has been listing like this for a while, off and on.

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
He seems familiar to me, think I have run into him before on ebay or sumthin'.

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Don knows Mike. Mike does not sell any thing at wholesale price. He wants retail on it all. Not that I blame him any.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
He stops by with big stuff to wholesale once in awhile, like most ebay sellers they do not want to mess with shipping quarters and hoods. Mike goes by sodaunique on ebay and is a trusted, knowledgeable seller. He is also on this forum.

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
John Skinner has a heck of a collection of parts. I have purchased MANY parts for my car from him and never less then A+ satisfied.

thanks pat

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
All sale transactions differ, but from my perspective, all of the items I have purchased from John have been well described or matched the realistic value today, or accepted value, not always cheap....but not circa 1967-1970 prices...some things are very, very hard to find nowadays

If everyone is honest, everyone is satisfied.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts