Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned to not be such a compulsive buyer and it pays off. I had been looking for a set of '67 caliper brackets for some time but I didn't want to pay over a hundred bucks for them. So after months of scanning ebay I came across an ad for both caliper brackets and both splash shields for 79.95. 3 sets left. I jumped on it. Paid my bill and hipped hooray. I went back to the ad and they apparently noticed the error and reposted then at 165.00.I still got them for the 79.95 price. Hee-hee. Have a good day all!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Nothing like getting a good deal on an elusive part or parts! Good for you man! :beer:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! There were other "finds" along the way. This one being the most recent. As we know, it's like a treasure hunt.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Ya gotta do the "Gopher" when you snag a good one on ebay ---- it's the law! LOL

It's getting tougher to get them. Even CL is getting competitive if you aren't Johnny on the spot!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Never saw Caddy Shack? "I'm all right......" Kenny Loggins tune where the gopher does his little dance!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts