Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am settled on the orange and i have always liked the idea of a pearl cougar head at the front of the car's fenders with flames comming off, altho i am not very good at Ghost flames i tried and this is what i got.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like the first one, looks cool. I think the flames all the way down the side looks a bit busy, just my opinion though.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I like the second one. I like the sleeker looking head and the longer flames. VERY COOL!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow guys thanks, i was just playing around, now i am sure it would look a bit better with more of a ghosted effect where the head is a bit more faded and the tips of the flames are more prominent...i may actually look into this angle. First things first tho i am going to get the car finished...lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
I love that second pic with the ghost flames. I think that looks awesome. I can't wait to see your car all done. I bet it is pretty expensive to get those flames painted on by someone else. Are you going to do it yourself? If you do it yourself, good luck, that looks extremely hard. Can't wait to see it. Good Luck with your choice.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Marc,
I ma not that good PS7 and real paint are 2 different worlds!
I will most likely have Ken Gucker do the actuall paint work on the car, as far as the flames go i am not sure where he stands on his ability to paint pearl ghost flames...i will ask.:)
Also keep in mind that the flames will be a bit more translucent..along with the cougar head. I hope it all comes out good..oh and i am glad to see people as excited as i am to see this car finished

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I also like the second one best [in a more transluscent pearl], also like the name Tiger, where did I hear that name before, LOL, funny but I was going to suggest to you doing a cougar head, then thought nah, you would proberly laugh at me, now see what you do, just goes to show, great minds think alike.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
NOOOOO! Got a problem with that. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts