Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original Lime Frost Exterior/ Dark Ivy Gold Int:

302-2v, AT, AC, PS, PB, Am-FM, Posi Rear, Speed Control.

Bought it for the interior and radio, the rest is going to be parted out due to serios rust issues in the floor.

Not sure if this is in the data base.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Was this the one on Ebay ? I wanted to get it too but talked myself out of bidding more due to the long trip to get it. That cougar has some good parts ! If you don't need the rear seat top section and it's in good shape, I would take it off your hands plus shipping. Figured I'd ask cause I have been looking for awhile.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Shark, Yes it was the ebay one. I am planning on using the entire interior except the console for a G car I am restoring that originally came with an Dark Ivy Interior. Everything is available except the center dash section with the AC vents. The car has some decent quarters, and one door plus good tinted glass minus the front and rear windows.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Hey Scott that's a good find all day long, also a great find for you, plus close. Good thing we didn't run the price up too high on each other.
Some speed control parts too, sweet.
There's a guy in new york looking for a good roof if you chop it up.
8'' posi rear, if good how much for the center ?

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The posi is going to the body man that painted by Green G and will be painting my second G as well. The roof is available as tyhe car is too far gone to save. I actually got the car somewhat cheaper when I went to pick it up and found he had broken the lens in the radio trying to remove it and a cat in the shop had used the front seats somewhat as a scratching post. They are not to bad but nowhere near flawless as advertised.

The good part is the door and rear panels, they are mint including the armrests. A perfect fit for my small block G. The timing was perfect I was just getting ready to start spraying the dorr jams and stuff Black Cherry cause I had a Black G interior from another car. Now I have a complete Black G interior minus consore to get rid of but I'm sure it wont be too hard.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I would be interested in any or all of the speed control parts.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ClawIt; I have had a few inquiries about the Speed Control parts. Its going to take a week or so to get all the moving parts/cables and harnesses out of the car. I do NOT have the switch that goes on the signal light lever. Once I get everything out and a fair price in mind I will put them up in the Parts For Sale Section with photos. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts