Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I went and put brand new front disc rotors, bearings, seals and pads on the 69 today... Got the rotors for $99 from ABC Discount Auto in NJ... Great rotors at a great price...

Hmmm... If I don't watch it, someone might actually make me an offer I can't refuse soon...I think I've popped over a grand worth of parts at it in less than a month.... Doh...

Damn muscle car fever season I guess...

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
cha-ching cha-ching $$$$$
Remember, It's no fun if you don't spend money on it....(this does not apply to just cars).....lol....

Bruce

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Its only money how much fun are you gonna have looking at money? Or how much fun are you gonna have spending it to get your heart pumped and wanting more? I rather be spending n making myself happy. After watching the show TRUCKS i am getting more ideas for my prodject 80 c10 but im gonna do little by little to that.1st is the vert logan can you email me what radiator,cooling fans and tranny cooler you got? I am gonna go w/ the same exact as you got cause i know they work great.
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Standard 3 core 24" rad, B&M 24000 GVW Supercooler, and the fan is a Flex-a-lite 295. Be warned on the fan, it's 27" wide, so will require a little 3" wide sheet metal plate fashioned to complete the seal.

Really happy with the fan. Moves 4600CFM, and is super quiet. You can barely hear it.

SPAL makes a 24" wide fan that will fit perfectly, and if your existing motor has no cooling problems it should work just fine. It moves 3800CFM of air. I went with the Flex-a-lite solely because of the CFM rating.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have the Spal fan in Donna's restomod, it is a nice setup. It also pulls less amps than most fans at the same rating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts