Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
For crying out loud ! Someone who is the general area needs to go out to talk to these folks and see if at the very least they'd be willing to have the vins and door tag information recorded ! Unfortunately neither Parcells nor I can possibly be everywhere and we'd sure like some help on this one. Volunteers to contribute to Cougar history ?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wow, what a shame. I wish I was able to get there to at least record the vins. A little too much of a drive for me

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I believe those may be pictures of a yard you will never see in person - at least until ownership changes. Perhaps someone closer than I has more recent input on their experiences with CMS. Things do change....

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have e-mailed them twice since seeing this post and have yet to receive a response.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
You have to call them... Same as JCC and many other old school yards like them. A business like this gets phone calls like you would not believe and most businesses still will pick up a ringing phone before they will sit down to answer emails. Those of you who have been to our small establishment can attest to how much the phone rings, I'll bet they get a lot more calls than us! Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts