1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Very clever, creating a modern video, with a retro feel.

I hope that someone does a whole series of these, one for each year.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words. That was a fun little project that my friend Brian Cooley and I put together a few years ago. I still have the Augusta (dark) Green '68; sold the Lime Frost '68 back in August, and the yellow car has been returned to it's original Grecian Gold and now lives in Australia.

P.S. The girl with the white books is my good friend Sue. She's been a good sport for a few of these photo/video shoots over the years.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Very clever, creating a modern video, with a retro feel.

I hope that someone does a whole series of these, one for each year.
why? everyone knows 68 is the best year......

hahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words. That was a fun little project that my friend Brian Cooley and I put together a few years ago. I still have the Augusta (dark) Green '68; sold the Lime Frost '68 back in August, and the yellow car has been returned to it's original Grecian Gold and now lives in Australia.

P.S. The girl with the white books is my good friend Sue. She's been a good sport for a few of these photo/video shoots over the years.
Again, I loved it. I have it saved to my favorites. You say you have done some other videos, What kind, cougar orientated as well?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks again, cougar2.

No, the other faux TV commercial features my '73 Marquis Brougham, and you can also view it on Vimeo using the same link above. The others were photo shoots for faux advertisements or brochures featuring various of my cars over the years.

·
Registered
389 Posts
the 73 was great also.... the only part that bugs me is when it drives down the city street with cars parked along side.... should have just avoided that so the wrong era cars werent visbible but its really well done and neat car also.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Ok, it threw me when both headlight doors opened at once, I thought it was a vintage video. haha

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks for the comments on the car and video, BarneyFife.

You made a good point about the modern cars in the background -- it is very hard, almost impossible, to get "clean shots" of a moving vehicle in downtown San Francisco without modern items in the background.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts